Subject: [Leica] FS Voitlander wide angles
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:15:16 -0700

The following Voitlander lenses are for sale.  Both have M mounts.  External
viewfinder NOT included.  Please make an offer; I would rather sell to
someone on the LUG.  If you buy both lenses I will pay for priority shipping
within the Continental US.  Otherwise, you pay shipping, however you want it
sent.

Send me an email off-list if you have any questions.

These are really in good shape.  I don't use them on my M9, as I find 28mm
is wide enough for me, or I make a panorama.

I you plan on using them on an M8 then you may want the IR cut filters.  On
an M9 or film camera those are not needed.

You can return it within 7 days if you are not satisfied, but you pay return
shipping.

Prices listed are for new product, only as a reference

Voigtlander 21mm f/4 Color-Skopar.  Lens cover and back cap. 39mm filter
threads, M mount WITH LH-1 lens hood (the square one).  No box.
CameraQuest new price $419.00
CameraQuest LH-1 hood $65

Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 Asperherical Super Wide-Heliar.  Lens cover and back
cap.  Original box. 52mm filter threads, M mount with integral lens hood
CameraQuest new price $599.00

B+W 52mm 486 UV IR Cut filter MRC F-Pro
B&H new price $75.50.

B+W 39mm 486 UV IR Cut filter MRC F-Pro