Subject: [Leica] Worst Majors for Careers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:40:22 -0400

Its the same for when I was getting into acting. Our teachers told us 99
percent of actors equity actors were unemployed.
We should be teaching majors so we can teach other actors to teacher other
actors to be teachers.
But 88% of the actors in actors equity had not auctioned for anything in
years.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography