Subject: [Leica] Kids
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:55:43 +0200

Hi Gerry,

Oh my God! I was shooting with my camera setted at 2013! thank you
very much, I didn't remark this.

Thank you my friend for both of your very kind comments "Global Youth"
is for to my project about mobile phones, "Kids" is a shot took very
quick, almost no time for framing, the kid was there looking at me and
I've pointed and shoot, I regret don't have a wider lens on the
camera, the second boy is not completely in the frame, finally I see
that maybe this is no so important, I was hesitating, your comment
made me really happy approuving the framing.

Thank you very much my friend!

Cheers
Lluis

El 12/09/2012, a las 9:37, Gerry Walden escribi?: