Subject: [Leica] RNC and DNC
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:39:49 -0500

Hey Mark--no worries. I usually shoot at 400 iso, but often kick it up to
800. For some of those night shots and shots in the Ritz Carlton, I think I
was at 1250. But as a general rule, 400 is my number.

Thanks for good word,

craig

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] RNC and DNC)