Subject: [Leica] RNC and DNC
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:45:33 -0500

Hello Dr. Ted!

Thanks so much for your kind words of support! Much appreciated. And you're
right--the DNC was all smiles and one of those "super excellent to cover"
events. And although there were lots of cops at both places--they were all
pretty much easy going. Of course I live in LA, so ANY cops seem easy going
compared to LA cops:))  It's just that the civilians were nowhere to be seen
in Tampa--and THAT was creepy!

thanks again for your observations,
craig