Subject: [Leica] Ansel Adams Wilderness
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:31:40 +0100

Rabs,

very perceptive commentary. Do you believe that technically the printable
quality now obtainable through this sort of "trickery", whether by chip or
film,
 is as good as that obtainable with large format?

Paul obviously does. But, do you? Do others?

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Ansel Adams Wilderness)