Subject: [Leica] About current photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 03:51:19 -0400

Though the fact " Almost everyone has a camera and is a photographer." was a
fact in 1905 5 years after the Kodak Brownie camera came out in February
1900 and cost a dollar.
"You push the button, we do the rest."
It was made of cardboard. One out of six Americans owned one in very few
years.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography