Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stranded!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 09:13:03 -0400

We lived in Kentucky for two years - on a farm on the Ohio River.  It is a
beautiful place, but the nearest grocery store was over an hour away.  We
were the first family to move into that valley in many years.  Everybody
else was related to each other.  That's where I started teaching my kids at
home.  The reason for this trip was to check on the farm.  It is now so
covered in kudzu that you can't even see where the house used to be.  All
is converting back to nature except for a field of soybeans and a field of
tobacco.  Maybe that's a good thing!!

Tina