Subject: [Leica] Leica MM and M9 Comparison
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:04:52 +0930

I used to hand coat buffered rag paper with silver gelatin emulsion.
I needed to use fresh developer and fix for each print, but the
results were nice.

I have fibre base prints that have been processed for optimum
stability that are now showing all sorts of odd artefacts after 10-20
years of storage.  I suspect the air where I live isn't as nice as it
seems.

Marty