Subject: [Leica] IMG: the speedwalk through Paris
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 22:37:59 +0200

Thanks for posting this series Geoff - I nearly feel at home there ;-)

You were lucky with the weather, Paris skies can be a real strain on
the film/sensor. And the views from the Eiffel tower benefit from what
I'd call a gorgeous light that helps getting this near 3D effect with
these clouds hovering above. Good on you.

You also picked some of the Parisians habits - mainly ladies' I must
admit - namely texting 24/7 or listening to MP3s from their Iphones...
My kids also do, sigh ...

I was also happy to have a glimpse of your kids and of Bron. Please
pass my fond memories to them three.

Next time, we must spend some time there together, and I'll show you a
couple of places you'll love snapping at ;-)

Thanks for posting
Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 1 sept. 12 ? 08:39, Geoff Hopkinson a ?crit :