Subject: [Leica] PPL: Undecided -TED
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 21:10:00 +0200

Thanks my dear Uncle from over the pond :-)

Undecided may indeed refer to the title - or to the four you mentioned
- or even to the two on the right hand side.
I sometimes use titles just for me to remember or others to refer to
them for I hate figures such as L 0012514 or N 2564111 ORF ...

More BW to come for you to criticise if you don't mind helping a poor
frog to improve :-)

Thank you again Ted

Keep well

Amiti?s d'Alsace where you're expected any time.
Philippe

Le 2 sept. 12 ? 19:43, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca> a ?crit :