Subject: [Leica] SmugMug
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 12:03:21 -0400

LUG:

I would like to apologize to those to whom I've suggested signing up with
SmugMug.  SM are suddenly increasing their yearly fee from $150 to $300
with no increase in services.  That's too much for me since they have never
figured out how to enable their subscribers to lease RM photos.  I'll be
switching to PhotoShelter when my account with SmugMug runs out in
February.  I resent the enormous amount of time and effort I've spent on
developing my website and uploading photos to SmugMug!  Can you tell I'm
angry?

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP