Subject: [Leica] MM is here!
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:05:47 +0200

Le 31 ao?t 12 ? 17:40, Tina Manley a ?crit :

> Thanks, Philippe.  I'll have the M9 on one shoulder and the MM on
> the other
> ;-)

Croos the straps for safety, and you'll be looking like a Mexican
guerillera :-)

> Now if Lufthansa will just settle their strike before we leave......

Why not make an evil a good and read the instructions booklet in
Italian, or trickier in German, but this should impress the crew ;-)

Can't wait to see the coast through your eyes :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe