Subject: [Leica] Leica ME?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:51:54 -0400

Yeah, let's say that Solm's gets it right.

A live view finder that is as good as and optical finder.  Focus assist
for R lenses that are mounted to the M body, if I choose that option.

A full frame sensor that is phenomenal (I don't care if is CMOS, CCD or
electro-coupled retinal).

One can dream.

Vick

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Leica ME?)