Subject: [Leica] The Last Lesson (final pics from my high school)
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 05:05:29 -0400

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1481&category=32

I graduated from Elmhurst High School in Fort Wayne in 1994. My parents both
graduated from Elmhurst in the late 1960s. It was Elmhurst's longtime art
teacher, Don Goss
<http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1380> , who made me
realize that I was destined to be a professional artist. In 2010, the
school, which opened in the 1920s, was closed.

In August of 2012, Fort Wayne Community Schools auctioned off the furniture
and equipment in the building. I made this photograph in one of the
classroom the day before the auction, when the school was opened for auction
attendees to preview the items that would be sold the next day. I made this
photograph Friday afternoon.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography