Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flyers and Butterfly
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:43:47 -0500

Looking for "people pics" at the airport, I found a couple.  The first was a
group of visiting pilots who had just arrived.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Group+Arival.jpg.html

I then wandered down to an open hangar to join a young man who was patiently
waiting in a Director's Chair.  We chatted a while until he got a call,
letting him know that his instructor was tied up and would not be able to
make their scheduled flight.  He was able to schedule a late afternoon
flight.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Waiting.jpg.html

Back home, my wife noted some activity around the butterfly bush.  Though
there were a couple of yellow butterflies flitting about the yard, the
Skippers were the only ones evident on the bush.  This one was putting
his/her tongue to good use.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Skipper+Puts+Tongue+to+Work.html

First two with the E-1 and 28mm, last one with E-510 and 35 Macro.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Flyers and Butterfly)