Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies on tour Day two
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:47:54 +1000

Starting to catch up with shots from our recent Euro adventures.
A fast rain from Leipzig to Berlin for the day to give our children a first
taste of a wonderful city.
 We got to have lunch wih Herr Douglas and Frauke and met some new friends
too.
Standard sightseeing went awry as the city was hosting theiir Christopher
Street day parade (Berlin's Gay Pride) with some half million visitors. A
lot of pounding doof doof party beat, laughter, high spirits and colourful
people. Above all a joyful celebration for the participants. Shout out to
the guy that grabbed me in passing ;-). Must have been my impressive
Summilux !
18 shots added to my Berlin Gallery starting here.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/145452265

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman