Subject: [Leica] LR4 cut to bow
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:57:44 -0400

The question would be WHY would you want digital to look like film.
Its not film. Its never going to be. And it doesn't need to be.
The only reasons why its an issue comes from people who think film is
superior. Which is  ridiculous. But if it was close to being a little bit
true a person who thought film was superior should be using film. Not
"faking" his look with third part digital algorithms which are here today
gone tomorrow.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography