Subject: [Leica] LR4 cvt to bw
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:12:40 +0100

Lew

The more you use LR4 the more you get to understand how to process good b&w
images, but it is a learning curve and I am ashamed of some of my earlier
efforts. In my opinion (forgive me Lluis) you do not need SilverEfex jus
experience and patience.

Also Matt Kloskowski does some great presets FREE on his blog. Here is a
link to a few:

http://www.mattk.com/2012/08/06/lightroom-4-presets-portrait-black-whites/

but look further down and you will find more.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932