Subject: [Leica] OT - those thinking of a 36MP camera.....
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 04:10:56 +0000

I think yours is a 2008 which has more expensive memory than my 2009

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/memory/Mac-Pro-Memory

john

Where did you get the RAM? I bought Crucial ram, which is a little more
expensive than some, but it is American made, and always works...I've seen
too many people buying no-name ram that caused crashes, kernel panics, etc.

I just checked Crucial.com and they still want $299 for 8gb of RAM for my
model of the Mac Pro.

--
Chris Crawford

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] OT - those thinking of a 36MP camera.....)