Subject: [Leica] Help to decide
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 11:28:08 +0100

Lluis

I think I prefer the untoned image BUT there is far more detail in the toned
one, particularly noticeable in the paving stones and the door behind the
seated man. Have you done something other than just tone the image? normally
toning on the computer (which is what I am assuming you have done) would not
alter the way the detail stands out, and it could be a atribute of the
particular plug-in that you are using. I guess you have done this in Capture
One as I know this is what you use the most.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932