Subject: [Leica] OT: Finally
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 18:45:43 -0400

Wow! amazing I'd blow that one I've got two recordings of the Elgar
Variations which I listen to often its one of my top faves I was just one
cup of coffee shy of being fully awake. The Planets is sitting on the table
waiting for import into my iTunes which will also put it in my iPod. So I'll
be up on that in a week. There was a day I listened to that the time too and
would not have made that mistake.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography