Subject: [Leica] Battery Report M9 Firmware 1.196
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:39:48 +0000

That is my take as well, a battery gets swapped with a 16GB card (I stopped
using SanDisk after a couple of issues and the M9 write speed is so slow it
makes little odds, Transcend class 10 currently). Also I have bought a
couple of batteries each year, spreads out the cost/replacement costs, with
each one numbered to identify.

john

I have three
originals that work fine and Iget about 400 frames than change battery when
I change memory card.. Two spares cost peanuts relative to the costs of the
camera and lenses. A couple of 16GB memory cards?

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Battery Report M9 Firmware 1.196)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Battery Report M9 Firmware 1.196)