Subject: [Leica] IMG: Canning
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 18:54:50 -0400

Yes :-(  I even hate killing the obnoxious surplus roosters we have around
here.  If you do eat meat, you should know that it does have a face.  We
eat meat about once a week or less.  A pig would last us a year.  I don't
buy meat from the supermarket.  We only eat what we raise. The ones that we
raise for meat are named Stewpot or Drumstick or Porkchop - as a reminder.

Tina