Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Trip to New Mexico and Colorado
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 12:59:59 +0000

Phil,

Texas is hiring. Texas is a lot closer to New Mexico & Colorado than
Philadelphia. Texas is visually appealing in its' own right. The food is
passable and there is no state income tax. Cowboy hats and boots are
optional, not required.

Your B&W photos of the mountains bring back a flood of memories. Thanks for
sharing.

Wayne

Message: 47