Subject: [Leica] IMG: Canning
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 09:08:51 +1000

Tina you should buy a farm, retire and just relax..... oh wait ;-)
Have fun at the NYCLUG meeting. You guys always look so serious at those
meetings! aybe you party off camera!The Aussie and Euro ones often seem to
feature Leica stacks and camaraderie, food and possibly other refreshments.
Watch this space.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman