Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R7 + Motor; 350mm f/4.8 Telyt-R
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:13:45 -0400

TIme to part with my last few R system components. The R7 is silver
and beautiful. No functional or cosmetic issues. It always served as a
backup body and has seen very little use. It will come with the
original front body cap, plastic presentation box, and outer cardboard
sleeve. Also included in the package is an R system motor. Also low
use. I would like to get $575 for both the body and the motor. Images
of the camera and motor can be seen here:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3628/5800430278_4ae319eb8f_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2532/5802317343_2e1fbf900d_o.jpg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2709/4138791736_2774183033_o.jpg

Also available is my last R lens: the 350mm f/4.8.  The lens is
excellent condition. Its red dot has disappeared and there is a small
abrasion (for lack of a better word) on the tripod mount ring.
Optically it is superb and the glass is perfect. It will come with the
original caps, leather case, and outer cardboard box. Images are
available on request. Asking $675.

Prices include Paypal fee and shipping (CONUS only, please).

Dave F.