Subject: [Leica] PESO: Couple and ferret
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 22:53:42 -0400

Ted, harass away!  That's how we get participants.

For those who are new to the Leica Users Group: each year (for the past
six years, going on seven) I have assembled a yearbook of images taken by
group members, friends, passers-by, etc. The images can be made with any
make of camera or lens, with the understand that the best picture
opportunity may not coincide with the time that a Leica is in one's hand.
However, the images for the book must have been made, or captured, during
2012.  This is NOT JUDGED, so anything you send that meets the tech specs
(at least one meg files in .jpeg format) will qualify.

I'll call for images in DECEMBER--so start shooting now.  More details to
come.

Best,
Jim