Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport July 31
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:14:10 -0500

Yeah, Mark, it is always desirable, but is one of many compromises that have
to be worked out.  You want the aircraft to be sharp, no camera shake, but
you need a slow shutter speed to blur the rotor or prop, but don't stop down
too far or you may encounter diffraction.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA