Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airport July 31
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:45:35 -0500

Hi Bill,

I just about quit worrying about blurring chopper blades, because the RPM is
so low.  I agree, 1/125 is good for most airplane props.

I have done it right a couple of times
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Arrival+of+Experimental+Aircraft.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Departure+79.jpg.html

Thanks for commenting.