Subject: [Leica] New to this list - some street shots from Albania
From: erik at avondel.com (Erik van der Meulen)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 20:35:28 +0200

Thank you very much everyone that took the trouble to have a look at my
photo's and even more to those who commented. I feel quite welcome and
encouraged, much appreciated!

Lessons I have learned from the reactions to my first share were:
Stay sharp! Some are on the blurry side indeed. I personally thought this
might have been more of a camera movement issue than a focussing problem. I
find that when I try street shooting, I often need to react quickly. Bring
the camera to the eye while still moving myself. In particular in low light
situations that does not help getting sharp images. Better preparation and
anticipation might help here, I will work on that.
Discriminate. Do not share the mediocre work, only the few that came out
best. I will definitely keep that in mind when I post more pictures.
And finally - but that might be more of my personal interpretation - keep
posting. Which is something that I will definitely try to do.

Thanks again!

--
Erik van der Meulen
Message sent from mobile device, please excuse typos and brevity

NB @Mr Kanner - if you indicate the ones you would like to see in colour, I
will prepare those gladly