Subject: [Leica] Fitzgerald Bench
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 09:40:34 -0700

Hi Howard,
Thanks; glad you like.
No S/H. The back can capture about 12-13 stops; pretty amazing when you
think about what color reversal used to be able to get, not to mention
Velvia!!.
So a little shadow sliding and a little highlight sliding (in Lightroom; I
use Capture 1 with these files because it has a special function that
corrects for light falloff when shifting out to the edge of the lens
circle) and it's all there. The histogram was near a perfect distribution
when I took it. It's pretty amazing.
Best,
Bob