Subject: [Leica] IMG: Old Northam Project
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 17:03:54 +0200

Great pictures, Gerry. You sure did catch the decisive detail. A really
well-documented project, I can recognize distinctive features (the brick
buildings, the round the corner shops, ...) but also what's changing in your
country. Did you want to keep track of what's slowly disappearing and thus
pay tribute to a place you like particularly?Jean-Michel