Subject: [Leica] FS M8, D90 and many other things
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:57:41 -0600

The sale to end all sales
Shipment to CONUSA
Unless stated everything is priced OBO
If you think it?s total crap and I should GIVE it to you - tell me why and I
will send it to you for postage ( if I agree it?s total crap)
Pictures upon request

M8 chrome , two batteries and two different style charger, lens coding kit,
The on/of collar is stiff but I consider this a benefit   $1800 OBO

Olympus E-P2 Pen black with kit lens:
Blending the classic feel of an all metal body with the highly popular Micro
Four Thirds trend in photography,Olympus presents their E-P2 PEN Digital
Camera. This version of the E-P3 includes an ED m14-42mm II R f/3.5-5.6 zoom
lens as well, to get you out shooting from day one. Highly desired for many
reasons, Micro Four Thirds cameras provide an easily transportable body
(this one with the look and feel that only a metal body can bring to hand)
along with numerous lens options and the features and functions of a
full-sized DSLR camera.    $400

Nikon D90 DSLR - In great shape - two batteries.  I have some Film Lenses
that work great on the D90 but I still shoot Nikon Film so I?m happy to just
sell the body
$450

BOOKS
***** Mastering the Fuji X100 - just released - $15
FILTERS
B+W Red 090 Filter for Rollei Automat - sorry I don?t know which Bay number
Rollei light yellow filter for same Automat - 28.5 mm
B+W Circ. Polarizer for Automat
Heliopan 37 mm INFRARED filter - not sure which camera this was supposed to
be for
B+W 40.5 UV
B+W 46 UV
Hoya 46 CPol.
B+W 46 Red ( 090)
Noname 49 UV
Tiffen 53 UV
Hoya 55 CPOL
Hoya 55 UV
Hoya 58 mm FOG filters two

Manuals
Leica R7 Manual
Leica M3 Manual
Konica HX-14 flash manual
CV 28/3.5 Color Skopar manual
Leica Universal Polarizer Manual
Leica Summicron M 50/2 manual
Gossen Lunasix Manual
Minolta Autocord CDS-III TLR manula

Batteries
Generic Battery for Digital Panasonic - I think for Lx3 CGA-5005 Li 3.7 volt
1200 mAh
Two Wein Cell batteries replacement for PX625
Two CR-V3 batteries ?use by 2015?
Leica M6 replacement batter cover

Cameras
Canonet 28 in Ex+ condition.  No guarantee that it works but it did about 4
years ago Shutter fires.

Minolta MG 16 spy camera - shutter seems to work , cds meter isn?t - with
cute case. Includes flash attachment and a few flash bulbs in box,

MISC
Vivitar 2800 Flash - works
SCA 351 module for R4,5,6,7 and RE
Leitz Universal Viewfinder for LTM  35- 135 in Good condition

Leica Plastic Lens Bubble - pretty ding up but will fit a LTM lens ~ 2
inches tall
Leica grip for M6

32 stray slide trays each holding 50 slides
Reflecta adapter that looks to allow a circular tray to be run thru a
straight tray projector

LightMeters
Leica Meter M - works Old speeds : 25,50,100 with Red storage box with  TWO
booster Cells-              one works and one is dead- both come with the
leather carry pouch
Gossen Pilot 2 Light meter works fine.  The incident filter a little sticky