Subject: [Leica] New to this list - some street shots from Albania
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:36:07 +0100

Erik

Firstly welcome to the LUG, although you have been hiding here for a while,
and thank you for coming out of the woodwork to show us your Albania images.
There are some very good shot there, and good interpretation of seeing in
black and white - several I like very much indeed. If I were to be
hyper-critical at all I would question the focus on one or two.

Thanks again for sharing,

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or