Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bus, or plus bus...)
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 12:07:33 +1200

I put 25 Leica M9 images on my PAW this week (and another 16 on the 50mm
comparisons), I work on an 8-core MacPro with a calibrated 30" screen. For
those of us who use DRM/M8/M9 cameras can guess how long it took to
tweak/push/prod/tone/adjust them into acceptable quality images. Do you want
to know what I have to do to my images to make them look good (modesty aside
;-))? Not a single thing, import into Lightroom, caption and export as web
site - no tones/brightness/sharpening or tweaking modification is
needed..... I have never done more than 1/2 stop exposure correction or a
crop to any of my M9 images.

john