Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bus, or plus bus...)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:57:40 +0200

Frank, it has nothing to do with type A or immediate gratification or
anything like that. But when I am spending several days cycling around
Denmark, and there is not much to do in the evenings (campings), then it is
kind of neat to be able to show family and friends the places I have seen
that day. Yes, 20 years ago it was not possible. Technology moves on, why
not take advantage?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman