Subject: [Leica] Some technical speculations re: rangefinder
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:39:42 -0700

Richard,

We already have parallax adjustment based on focusing distance on all
M? cameras. Hold your camera very steady and watch the frame lines as
you focus from minimum distance to infinity. If it isn't visible on
those 28mm lines, shift the control to 35mm or longer or put in a
longer lens.

Regards,

Herb