Subject: [Leica] IMG: Just for Lluis
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 01:15:22 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Nathan.

In small towns in our part of the country, senior citizens are often
struggling to make ends meet.  At Walmart, they can find much of what they
need to buy, and at reasonable prices, though it does not consist of premium
labels.  Since, for many, it is their most frequent outing, it does serve as
a meeting place.  I am in there at least once a week to pick up items that I
can't find elsewhere, and often see five or six gathered in the wide aisles,
just smiling and visiting.  The management seems to encourage it, and I am
sure it results in return visits.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA