Subject: [Leica] More from the glorious days in Barcelona
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 02:18:46 +0200

Dear Ted!

Thank you very much for your kind comments! you made me smile and give
me the vivid remembering of our days together in the streets! you was
like my Amgel inspiring me!

BTW I didn't know you have a double in Barcelona....

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona_LUG_Meeting_JUL_2012/L1027231.jpg.html

on this aalbum I've and I'm putting the pictures of our glorious days
in Barcelona, including the visit to the Stadium etc..-

cheers!
Lluis

El 19/07/2012, a las 2:08, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: