Subject: [Leica] PESO: Amazing Grace
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:46:20 -0500

A C, an E-flat, and a G walk in to a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, but we
don't serve minors."

So, the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them.
After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished; the G is out flat.

An F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse
me. I'll just be a second."

An A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this
relative of C is not a minor.

Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and
exclaims, "Get out now! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar
tonight."

And on and on and on until the bar is closed.  OK, I know it's old.  Real
old.