Subject: [Leica] IMG: More from the 28 Elmarit-R
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:01:49 -0500

Thanks, Geoff.  The culvert is a part of their work in reclaiming the nice,
large lot.  This is across the road from the outlying airport area, and an
open ditch, carrying airport storm drainage, crossed between the building
and the road.  Most of the ditch is now underground, before it exits the
culvert and passes a decorative pond before emptying into a local creek.

If you look close, you can see that last evening's 3-inch rain brought the
water line up to the middle of the culvert.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA