Subject: [Leica] Leitz Ultropak microscope system
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:59:44 -0700

Have you tried Leitz. Sometimes the money-hungry Leica people can
surprise you. When I bought my used M6 TTL about fifteen years ago, I
wrote to Leica and they sent me a manual gratis.

Compare that to my lost (misplaced) manual for my Prius. The
replacement cost from Toyota is $100. I found a used one at a
reasonable price on eBay.

Herb