Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday At The Gates Of Hell
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:39:07 -0700

Thanks Herb.
I don't think about it often. Sometimes when I do think, "this'll be a
great BW", I end up liking it in color. Sometimes the other way around.
Sometimes I'm right.
In this one I was just messing around, trying to get better at tilting.
I've been having some difficulties with the larger sensor because I can
only stop down to about f/22 (and even then it borders on unacceptable loss
of sharpness caused by defraction).  And Scheimpflug has it's own
limitations too. You can see that the ground at the bottom of the frame is
pretty OOF, and the roof lines are too. This was about as good as I could
get with this setup, which I think I just have to be satisfied with...
Thanks for looking and your question. Hope you are continuing to breath
well,
Bob