Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ted's Smiles + goodie
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:51:10 +0200 (CEST)

Bob asked for pictures where Ted was smiling, here are a few more.

Well I have no merit as our Ted, quick to rant in writing around Christmas,
is the most easy-going afable, caring person you can meet as a fellow lugger
pointed out to me.
Add to him THE Lluis, a wonderful Daniel acting as a guardian angel, and 4 -
read FOUR - outstanding Hoppies, and I'll never repeat enough that this good
humoured most improbable gathering was and will remain a privileged and dear
moment in my life.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/LUG+in+Barcelona/Ted+with+a+Smile-8919.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/LUG+in+Barcelona/Ted+with+a+Smile-8920.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/LUG+in+Barcelona/Ted+with+a+Smile-8921.jpg.html

And a goodie; "What Trudeau actually saw ;-)
Sorry for the motion blur, it was difficult to hold Alice tight as I was
sliding down the bannisters ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/LUG+in+Barcelona/What+Trudeau+actually+saw.html

Thanks you again Ted :-)

Amiti?s