Subject: [Leica] eviction
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:18:43 -0700

No offense intended, but I think your comment comes in the category
of quibbling. You are not arguing about the merits (demerits?) of her
having been kicked out, but about the definition of a word. And,
"eviction" has a very general meaning in ordinary English use and a
very restricted meaning in legal usage. For example, it's perfectly
correct for me to say I evicted the cat from the bedroom. So there!

Herb