Subject: [Leica] White High Line Park flowers of various Bokeh
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:44:03 -0400

Yes the fuzzy flowers in your face took me some getting used to.
Yet they all exist in their own field...
They have their own electronic charge which is oblivious of me.
I am however looking forward to going back this weekend in good light with
the 60 Micro again and shooting at f stops which can gather way more
information; i.e. flower balls. Especially the ones in front.. And in a week
I'll have my 105 micro AF as well sent from Portland with my pots and CD's.
I'm a huge fan by the way of f11 especially for macro.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner