Subject: [Leica] Smeerenburgfjorden
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:47:46 +0200 (CEST)

Beautiful Jayanand !!!

Extraordinary landscape indeed, and excellent processing,

but tell me, did you not forget to pay the custom duties on the colours ;-)

Kidding of course

Can't wait to see more.

AMiti?s
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 13/07/2012 15:21
De : "Jayanand Govindaraj " <jayanand at gmail.com>
A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>, "PSM" <psm1857 at
googlegroups.com>, "batchofseventyfive" <batchofseventyfive at
yahoogroups.com>
Copie ? :
Sujet : [Leica] Smeerenburgfjorden

 I have just returned from a wonderful photo tour of the Spitsbergen
area of Norway, mainly in the pack ice around the northern and western
part of the group of islands that make up this area. I just started
editing/deleting the photographs, but I could not resist processing a
panorama of 15 vertical shots, taken hand held, into the sun, with the
Nikon D800E and the AFS 16-35mm f4 lens, which shows a sample of the
majestic vistas that abound wherever you look. This is the view of the
mouth of a Glacier, in the centre of the panorama, at one end of
Smeerenburgfjorden:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Panoramas/P1BWF.jpg.html

Please see LARGE

Comments and criticism, as usual, welcome

Cheers
Jayanand