Subject: [Leica] FS: Technikardan 45S, Lenses and Other Accessories
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:09:55 -0700

I would like to sell my TK 45S kit. It includes some old Linhof certified
lenses (65mm, 90mm, 135mm, 180mm and 210mm) all with Prontor Pro shutters
(no cocking necessary; self cocking). The lenses are old but in OK user
shape, though there are some signs of wear on the internal coatings. The
shutter on the 90mm does stick often, though not always, at lower speeds. I
am also including a Nikkor telephoto lens mounted on a Linhof board that has
3 focal lengths depending on the back element used; 360mm, 500mm and 720mm.
This lens has a copal shutter, is not that old and is in excellent condition.

The kit also includes a custom dark cloth (with holes to fit around the
bubble levels), a new Bright Screen ground glass focusing screen, a Linhof
GG cover that opens up to a hood for initial framing and focusing, both the
standard and wide angle bellows, and a tripod mounting plate for Arca Swiss
type mount. The kit will be shipped in the ThinkTank bag shown in the
pictures at:
http://rgaphoto.com/T45S/
The Linhof to Hasselblad back mount (image #16) is not included.

The camera itself operates perfectly. Just the camera at BH new, without
even any bellows, lenses, etc., is over $6,500. I am asking $5,000, net to
me, for the entire lot. I will even throw in a Pentax Spotmeter (working of
course).

Hoping someone will recognize what a beauty this kit is and use it to its
full capabilities. Having gone fully digital, I have substituted this kit
with my digital technical camera kit. Now I have to pay for the conversion
(at least a little bit) and sadly part with the Technikardan.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.rgaphoto.com