Subject: [Leica] Nikon forum advice (OT!)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:40:15 -0400

Yes good point. I wonder how well such ultrawides perform at its closest
range? You don't hear about them having close range correction or do we?
I have a 14mm 2.8 for my Nikon system which I use and I think I'll use it
today it still light out. I have it racked out most of the time. Focused at
its closest. That way everything you shoot looks less than a mile away.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner